Pray for the Nations
... neighbourhoods, local municipal cities, larger cities, nations.
If we each pray for the people God puts on our hearts, all will be reached!
A House of Prayer for All Nations
Pray for the Nations is an online House of Prayer for All Nations that connects people who pray for their neighbourhood, city or nation.
This website makes it easy for you to register the times and places where you are praying so:
- more people are inspired to pray
- people can find local prayer groups
- local prayer groups can connect to pray in agreement for their region
- people can register neighbourhood, regional and national prayer groups
- people in other nations to register their neighbourhood, regional and national prayer groups
- Australians can easily connect with people in other nations that we are praying for.
Together we are Jesus’ House of Prayer for All Nations
Pray for the Nations
- Pray for harvest workers to bring salvation to the unreached people groups at the ends of the earth. Pray for those who carry the gospel and receive Jesus as their Lord in places of hardship and persecution. (Acts 13:47)
Pray for the unreached people around you and specific unreached people groups across the world, who have not heard the gospel. These are listed at Finishing the Task and Joshua Project.
Download or print a 31 day guide so you can pray for an unreached people group each day.
- Pray that Israel’s eyes will be opened to know their Messiah and anticipate His return.
- Pray for the First Nations people globally - and in your own region. May they arise with a knowledge of God that draws all men to Him. (Acts 17:26-27)
- Be inspired to pray for evangelism and transformation
Jesus calls us to pray for the nations of the earth
Mark 11:17 “And as he taught them, he said, “Is it not written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations’?”
Matthew 18:18-20 "Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."
Matthew 28:18-20 “Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 24:14 “And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”
Partners in Prayer & Evangelism
This website is hosted by PIPES: Partners in Prayer & Evangelism to equip the followers of Jesus to partner with Him and each other in prayer & evangelism.
PIPES helps connect people to partner in prayer & evangelism:
- in their neighbourhoods. Since 2012 we’ve supported Ffald-y-Brenin type local house of prayer. See information and Ffald-y-Brenin Resources supplied in Australia.
- in their cities. We encourage inter-church collaboration in our local municipal cities across Australia, as well across our larger cities.
See Think Global: Act Local. Pray for your Local City.
In 2016 we initiated Pray for Melbourne (Victoria, Australia). If you pray for Melbourne, you may like to use this tool - the 31 Local City Prayer Plan – so we pray together each day for our municipal cities. If you are from Melbourne check out which day we pray for your region! Enter the 31 Local City Prayer Plan into your calendar.
- in their nation. Our primary call is to Pray for Australia but we welcome people from all nations to pray with us for the Great Southland of the Holy Spirit - Australia, New Zealand and the island nations of the South Pacific.
- for the nations. Pray for All Nations – for harvest workers so the gospel is quickly carried to the unreached people around us and unreached people groups globally. We sense an urgency to do this. Matthew 24:14 “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”