Prayer Call is an open national online prayer community.
Prayer Call has emerged since September 2017 as an ongoing open community of watchmen who pray for Australia! God’s presence in these prayer calls is usually palpable. We spend time praising God and let the Holy Spirit leads us in how to pray. When the group is larger, we spend some of the time in small breakout groups. Meeting via ‘Zoom’ helps us connect as a community. It enables us to see each other, play worship music and share documents, use ‘chat’ to document Scriptures and send public and private messages to each other during the call. This enables us, as watchmen who watch God, to hear what God is saying through many and gives us a deep sense of His heart for our nation and His perspective of the times we are in.
Prayer Call Times:
Currently Prayer Call is from 6:30-8.30am (AEDT) Mondays – Saturdays (not Sundays). Also from 5.30-6.30am Mon-Sat, people from across Australia pray in tongues together. We share what prophetic discernment of this during the Prayer Call.
During specific seasons we have added an evening time also. You are welcome to join us for any part of any day.
We support national calls to pray for Australia. We also link through a range of WhatsApp Groups which enable us to be in prayer, discernment and support communities continuously 24/7. If you'd like to join the WhatsApp groups write to me and include your mobile number: [email protected]
To Join Prayer Call via phone or computer:
1. Email Roslyn Curry at [email protected] so we have your contact details. You will receive an email with phone numbers and a Zoom link so you can join Prayer Call by phone or from your computer. Please save these links to a place where you can easily access them.
2. Access Prayer Call from a phone number or ZOOM - within Australia or from other nations.
3. Access Prayer Call from a computer using ZOOM - a program that enables us to see each other and send CHAT messages to each other during the meeting and this helps us connect as a community.
Tips on how to use Zoom:
- In preparation for your first Prayer Call DOWNLOAD ZOOM. IT’S FREE.
- Enter the Prayer Call Zoom number, or click on the link, that we send you when you register at www.prayforthenations.com .
- Click on ‘Open Zoom Meeting’ and then on ‘Join audio-conference by computer.’
- Arrive early to practise using Zoom and to meet each other!
- During the Zoom Call:
- Click the Mute Button to keep your microphone muted to reduce background noise – except when you are speaking or praying!
- Click the Chat Button to send questions, share Scriptures or comments to a specific person or everyone.
- Avoid the Share Screen Button which is just for demonstration purposes. It enables everyone to see what is on your computer screen.
If it's your first time using zoom watch this instructional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFhAEoCF7jg
Inquiries about the Zoom number etc: Roslyn Curry
If you would like to receive updates from Partners in Prayer & Evangelism also register at www.prayforthenations.com