Prayer Call is an open online prayer family of national watchmen.
Prayer Call Times:
Prayer Call meets on line - via Zoom in the early mornings Mondays – Saturdays (not Sundays) and at other scheduled times. During Daylight saving from 6 October 2019 we start from 6.00-6.30am praying in the Spirit and continue with worship, prayer and equipping from 6:30-8:30am (Sydney Summer Time AEST). You are welcome to join us for any part of any day.
Monday 6 April 2020 will be our first gathering after Daylight saving ends. Times will then be:
Prayer Call has served since September 2017 as an ongoing open community of watchmen who pray for Australia, Israel and other nations as God leads! People from across Australia join in One Spirit to worship, pray and share what prophetic discernment and equipping. God’s presence in these prayer calls is usually palpable. We spend time praising God and let the Holy Spirit leads us in how to pray. When the group is larger, we spend some of the time in small breakout groups. Meeting via ‘Zoom’ & WhatsApp helps us connect as a community. It enables us to see each other, play worship music and share documents, use ‘chat’ to document Scriptures and send public and private messages to each other during the call. This enables us, as watchmen who watch God, to hear what God is saying through many and gives us a deep sense of His heart for our nation and His perspective of the times we are in.
To Join Prayer Call via phone or computer:
1. Email Roslyn Curry at [email protected] so we have your email and mobile phone number and a bit about yourself - where you live etc. You will receive an email with phone numbers and a Zoom link so you can join Prayer Call by phone or from your computer. Please save these links to a place where you can easily access them. Ros will also connect you with the Prayer Call WhatsApp group.
2. Access Prayer Call from a phone number or ZOOM - within Australia or from other nations.
3. Access Prayer Call from a computer using ZOOM - a program that enables us to see each other and send CHAT messages to each other during the meeting and this helps us connect as a community.
Tips on how to use Zoom:
- In preparation for your first Prayer Call DOWNLOAD ZOOM. IT’S FREE.
- Enter the Prayer Call Zoom number, or click on the link, that we send you when you register at www.prayforthenations.com .
- Click on ‘Open Zoom Meeting’ and then on ‘Join audio-conference by computer.’
- Arrive early to practise using Zoom and to meet each other!
- During the Zoom Call:
- Click the Mute Button to keep your microphone muted to reduce background noise – except when you are speaking or praying!
- Click the Chat Button to send questions, share Scriptures or comments to a specific person or everyone.
- Avoid the Share Screen Button which is just for demonstration purposes. It enables everyone to see what is on your computer screen.
If it's your first time using zoom watch this instructional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9isp3qPeQ0E&t=85s
Inquiries about the Zoom number etc: Roslyn Curry
We support national calls to pray for Australia. We also link through a range of WhatsApp Groups which enable us to be in prayer, discernment and support communities continuously 24/7. If you'd like to join the WhatsApp groups write to me and include your mobile number: [email protected]